104 South Highland Avenue
In 1991, Judd purchased the Print Building in downtown Marfa. The 27,400-square foot, two-story building was used as an office by Judd with the intention to transform the top floor into a print museum. Formerly a bank, a post office, and The Crews Hotel from the 1930s through the 1960s, the twenty-eight rooms on the top floor were to be installed with the complete collection of Judd’s prints spanning 1951 to 1994. Today, the building houses Judd Foundation offices, conservation studio, and Judd Foundation Archives.