Guided visits to 101 Spring Street offer visitors direct engagement with Donald Judd’s living and working space in downtown New York. Led by artist guides, the visits allow for direct engagement with Judd’s installed spaces throughout the historic cast-iron building. Guided visits are approximately 75 minutes in duration.
$32.50 per person
$17.50 students and seniors with valid ID
Free for practicing artists living and working in New York City. Please contact email@example.com to book, proof of address is required.
Planning Your Visit
Advance reservations for guided visits are required. Space is limited.
All tickets are non-refundable and may be exchanged based on availability.
The entrance to 101 Spring Street is located on the Mercer Street side of the building.
Visits begin promptly as scheduled. Doors open 15 minutes prior to scheduled visit times. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated once the visit commences.
Assistive listening devices with headsets are available by request.
Use your smartphone to learn about Judd Foundation before your visit via our digital guide on the Bloomberg Connects app. Download for free on the App Store or Google Play.
Please note 101 Spring Street is closed Martin Luther King Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day weekend, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day weekend, Indigenous Peoples’ Day, Thanksgiving Day weekend, Christmas Day through New Year’s Day. Judd Foundation is closed in New York and Marfa the last two weeks of August.
Visitors must be accompanied by a guide at all times. Please help us preserve Judd’s spaces and collection by not touching the works or objects.
Visitors agree to abide by the below guidelines to protect the collection.
- If you feel sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home and do not visit Judd Foundation. Please contact us to reschedule or refund your ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors must be at least 12 years of age. Infants may accompany their parents but must be held or carried throughout the visit.
- Visitors are required to check all backpacks, purses, totes, packages, laptops, and umbrellas. Coats must be worn or checked. We have a safe location for storage. Luggage and strollers are not permitted.
- Visits include walking five flights of stairs. Sensible footwear is recommended.
- Food and beverages are not permitted.
- Cellular phones and other electronic devices must be turned to silent.
- Pets are not permitted but documented service animals are welcome.
- Photography and videography are not permitted on guided visits of Judd Foundation spaces to preserve the quality of experience for all visitors. Commercial requests should be directed to email@example.com.
Guided visits require visitors to walk five historic staircases with handrails. An elevator is available for visitors who use a mobility aid or otherwise cannot take the stairs.
An accessible entrance is located adjacent to the main entrance on Mercer Street.
Portable seating and assistive listening devices with headsets are available upon request.
Please notify Judd Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org with any special needs in advance of your visit so we are best able to accommodate you.
These programs are supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.
Judd Foundation is a founding member of the SoHo Arts Network, a working network of art spaces dedicated to celebrating the rich history of SoHo’s unique creative community and to advancing the neighborhood’s continued cultural contributions to the lives of both residents and visitors.
Judd Foundation is a part of the National Trust for Historic Preservation’s Historic Artists’ Homes & Studios, dedicated to helping a national consortium of art-related, affiliated historic sites preserve, document, and interpret their buildings and collections.
Judd Foundation is a member of Blue Star Museums, is a collaboration among the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense, and museums across America.