Location
Whyte Building 4
Show all
Untitled, 1960
Untitled, 1961
Untitled, 1961
Untitled, 1962

In 1989, Donald Judd purchased the Cobb House, Whyte Building and Gate House along Oak Street in downtown Marfa. Constructed in 1925 as a storage barn for the adjacent store, Winn’s Five & Dime, the Whyte Building was renovated by Judd for the installation of his paintings from 1960 to 1962.